Silverstripe Cloud supports multiple PHP versions, which include
7.4. You set your PHP version as follows:
php_settings: version: 7.4
PHP versions are supported for two years after their initial release, with an additional year for critical security issues only. We recommend keeping your PHP version up to date and set to the latest version.
- PHP 5.6: no longer supported and at risk of security vulnerabilities
- PHP 7.1: no longer supported and at risk of security vulnerabilities
- PHP 7.2: security support ends 30th November 2020
- PHP 7.3: active support ends 6th December 2020, security support ends 6th December 2021
- PHP 7.4: active support ends 28th November 2021, security support ends 28th November 2022
You can change settings that apply for command line PHP like so:
php_settings: cli: memory_limit: '1024M'
or alternatively for web server PHP:
php_settings: http: max_execution_time: '60'
See PHP INI settings docs for more information on which individual settings can be used.
Default values for common PHP settings are below
php_settings: http: max_execution_time: '30' memory_limit: '128M' cli: memory_limit: '1024M' max_execution_time: '0'