This section provides an overview of some of the steps to consider from planning, maintaining, through to upgrading a site.
Talk to one of our sales team who can talk you through stack sizing, pricing, and features. They might be able to run you through a demo of either the CMS or the Silverstripe Cloud interfaces.
Getting signed up
Once you've decided Silverstripe Cloud is a good fit, we will take you through the process of signing up, requesting pricing, requesting a new stack, and choosing optional stack extras.
From within the Silverstripe Cloud Knowledge Base and Documentation, you can read about the following topics:
Get to know the basics
- Understanding stack roles and responsibilities
- The difference between UAT (testing) and Production (live)
- How to manage your stack
- How deployments are managed
Preparing for a successful go-live
- Requesting a code review
- Work with your development team to get CMS training
- Set up SSL Certificates
- Switching from old hosting (DNS)
Maintenance and support
Once your site is live you will need to maintain it, and keep it up-to-date with the latest software releases and security patches. In the first instance, read the documentation, but if you have an incident or issue with your site you can access the Service Desk for help.
- Patching, upgrades and change management
- Release management
- Releases and change-logs
- Logging an issue
- Incident management procedures
- Access the service desk for further help